Electronics, Sensors and Photonics Knowledge Transfer Network
The ESP KTN has three themes of Electronics, Sensors and Instrumentation and Photonics & Plastic Eletronics aimed to address the Technology Strategy Board's 'Challenge led Agenda' for the key technology area of Electronics, Photonics and Electrical Systems.
Priority themes are:
- Quality of Life Technologies
- Secure World
- Smart Moves
- Connected World
- Electricity for the Future
- Knowledge Base Support
The ESP KTN aim to be:
- A single outward looking face for, and point of access to the ESP community of industries, academia and entrepreneurs.
- A strong recognised and incluencial voice of the communicty into central and regional Government, Technology Strategy Board and Rwsearch Councils.
- Nationally driven, regionally support, globally aware and connected